The Capabilities Model Assessment Tool has been upgraded to version 2.1, which includes a range of interface improvements and institutional metadata updates. See the v2.1 Release Notes for a complete list of all changes. Highlights of the new version include:
- Improved topic level display that shows average coverage values for each question in that topic, and main assessment page that shows average coverage values for each Facing
- Updated progress indicator that filters out Domain Coverage questions, and eliminates them as a requirement for survey submission
- Updated RCD Profile user interface that shows additional institutional metadata.
Institutional metadata updates include:
- Updated Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) institutional metadata to the most current release
- Use of the U.S. Department of Education 2023 Eligibility Matrix that defines programmatic lists of institutions that meet the definitions of the minority-serving program areas.
- Metadata to recognize EPSCoR institutions, based upon the National Science Foundation (NSF) definition of EPSCoR Criteria for Eligibility.
About the Capabilities Model
The Capabilities Model allows participating institutions to:Continue reading “Capabilities Model Assessment Tool Upgraded to Version 2.1”