Sharing on behalf of the PEARC20 Program Committee:
Deadlines: (Updated Jan 8)
- January 22nd: Tutorial submissions due
- January 22nd: Workshop submissions due
- February 17th: Technical track full paper submissions due
- February 17th: Lightning Talk Abstracts submissions due
- February 24th: Student technical track full paper submissions due
- April 24th: Poster submissions due
- April 24th: Student posters submissions due
- May 1st: Panel submissions due
- May 1st: BOF submissions due
- May 1st: Viz Showcase submissions due
- May 15th: All camera-ready submissions due
PEARC20 will explore the current Practice and Experience in Advanced Research Computing, including modeling, simulation, and data-intensive computing. PEARC20 will be in Portland, OR from July 26th-30th, 2020. This year’s theme, “Catch the Wave,” embodies the spirit of the community’s drive to stay in front of the new waves in technology, analytics, data, visualization, and a globally connected and diverse workforce.
PEARC20 brings together community thought leaders, CI professionals, and students to learn, share ideas, and craft the infrastructure of the future. The PEARC20 student program will provide students with a range of opportunities to participate in both student activities and the full technical program so that they may share their research efforts and gain insights and inspiration from like-minded individuals at the conference.
For more information, visit https://pearc.acm.org/pearc20/program/call-for-participation.