CaRCC comprises three main areas of activity – the People Network, Working & Interest Groups, and Operations Groups. There are several ways to participate in and contribute to CaRCC and the community. The structure and governance of these groups is described in the CaRCC Charter.
The People Network, at the heart of CaRCC, is for all Research Computing and Data professionals who advance research at their local institutions. Get started by:
- Join one or more People Network mailing list(s).
- Join one or more specific People Network tracks.
- Check out the events calendar for upcoming calls.
- Join a People Network track call and bring a friend!
For more information: email@example.com
The depth of the People Network also affords a person many opportunities to get involved. These include:
- Suggest call topics
- Participate on a call panel
- Lead, facilitate, or help organize a call
- Join a track steering committee
- Become a track coordinator
Working Groups, Interest Groups, and Operations Groups
Want to do more? Check out the Working Groups and Interest Groups for more information overview and follow the links for specific details and contact information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help matching the best activities and your interests, or have further questions.