The PEARC20 Virtual Conference (July 27-31) has posted the schedule that includes many great workshops, tutorials, presentations, and panels.
Here are some of the CaRCC-related activities you won’t want to miss:
- CaRCC Town Hall – Tuesday, July 28, 12:00pm – 1:20pm Pacific Time: Come one, come all to hear updates, discuss, and provide feedback on CaRCC activities.
- People Network
- Workshop – Supporting Computational and Data-intensive Research through Research Computing and Library Collaboration – Monday, July 27, 8:00am – 5:00pm PT
- Ecosystem Working Group
- Presentation: Fostering Collaboration Among Organizations in the Research Computing and Data Ecosystem – Wednesday, July 29 in the 12:00pm – 1:20pm session.
- RCD Capabilities Model Working Group
- Presentation: A Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model for Strategic Decision-Making – Thursday, July 30 in the 8:00am-9:40am PT session.
- BoF: Preparing EPSCoR institutions for Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model engagement – Thursday, July 30, 3:35pm – 5:00pm PT.
- Workshop: Leveraging a Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model for Strategic Decision-Making – Friday, July 31, 8:00am – 5:00pm PT.