A report is now available that details outcomes from the second annual CaRCC strategy and planning retreat, held June 13-15 in Chicago (Rosemont), IL and online via Zoom. The retreat included members of the CaRCC steering committee, operational groups, People Network chairs, track coordinators and steering committees, and leaders of CaRCC working and interest groups. Thirty-two people attended in person, with another ten attending virtually.
With CaRCC Mission and Values statements informing the discussion, goals of the Annual Retreat included:
- Revisit what CaRCC is as an organization in light of recent growth, connecting the CaRCC Mission and Values to its activities
- Recognize current areas of strength and recommend areas for growth or continuity
- Identify opportunities for new strategic activities or growth
- Pinpoint activities or areas that need to improve, change, or cease
- Use each of the above to inform development of a set of recommendations andstrategic action items for the coming year