A reminder to join us for the CaRCC End-of-Year Party on Thursday, December 9, from 1-2:30pm ET, in lieu of People Network track calls this month. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in two breakout room sessions (switching half-way through the call) with activities organized around the following:
- Main Room: Greetings, Concierge, and Open Discussion
- Games – multiple rooms; email Deb (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to host a virtual game!
- SC After-Party – reflect on trends, takeaways, conference feedback, etc.
- People Network Brainstorm – tell us how to improve the People Network
- All About CaRCC Working, Interest, and Operational Groups – short updates and discussion with group co-chairs
Full details – call document and Zoom info – have been distributed via the People Network email list and Slack, for those who are members. If you’re a member and not on our mailing lists, please fill out our Join the People Network form and join our Slack channels.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
Additional community opportunities (in no particular order):
US Research Software Engineers Annual General Meeting (Dec 3, 1-3pm ET) and Monthly Community Call (Dec 9 12pm ET, (2nd Thursdays). See https://us-rse.org/calendar/ for more information.
CaRCC and the People Network:
The CaRCC (Campus Research Computing Consortium) People Network, aims “to foster, build and grow an inclusive community (termed the ‘People Network’) for campus CI, research computing and data professionals.” If you have received this email NOT via CaRCC’s People Network, and you would like to join the People Network, which includes Researcher-facing, Data-facing, Systems-facing, Emerging-Centers, and other tracks, please fill in our mailing list request form and join us on Slack!