Skip to content
- PEARC21 Workshop: Building a Strategic Plan for your Research Computing and Data Program. Monday July 19, 2021, 8:00am (PDT). (Video capture, slides).
- PEARC21 Paper: “Assessing the Landscape of Research Computing and Data Support” (Conference event); (Video of presentation, slides).
- Using Data to Benchmark your Research Computing and Data Program – The RCD Capabilities Model and Community Dataset (recording, slides).
Presented Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at the CaRCC People Network Plenary
- How Do We Measure Up? A Capabilities Model and Benchmarking Baseline for Research Computing and Data (recording, slides)
Presented Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall 2020 Virtual Membership Meeting
- Friday, July 31 • 8:00am – 5:00pm: a full day workshop at the (virtual) PEARC20 conference: Leveraging a Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model for Strategic Decision-Making. The workshop is free with PEARC Registration.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 1 pm ET webinar with the EDUCAUSE Research Computing and Data Community Group (slides, webinar page , recording)
- Monday, July 29, 2019 PEARC19 workshop: Leveraging a Research IT Maturity Model for Strategic Decision Making (unfortunately, there is no recording, but slides are available here)
- Monday, October 14, 2019 workshop at EDUCAUSE (slides available here)