Skip to content
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021, CaRCC People Network Plenary (slides)
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 presentation to the Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall 2020 Virtual Membership Meeting (slides, recording)
- Friday, July 31 • 8:00am – 5:00pm: a full day workshop at the (virtual) PEARC20 conference: Leveraging a Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model for Strategic Decision-Making. The workshop is free with PEARC Registration.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 1 pm ET webinar with the EDUCAUSE Research Computing and Data Community Group (slides, webinar page , recording)
- Monday, July 29, 2019 PEARC19 workshop: Leveraging a Research IT Maturity Model for Strategic Decision Making (unfortunately, there is no recording, but slides are available here)
- Monday, October 14, 2019 workshop at EDUCAUSE (slides available here)