RCD Capabilities Model
- Capabilities Model Introduction and Guide to Use– Start here as this includes background as well as tips for using the model- and then follow the link to the access request form that will create a personalized copy of the Assessment Tool for your institution (January 2020).
- Assessing the Landscape of Research Computing and Data Support: The 2020 RCD Capabilities Model Community Dataset – PEARC21 Paper presenting the summary findings of the 2020 Community Dataset.
- 2020 RCD CM Community Data report – Detailed report describing the first Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model Community Dataset, aggregating the assessments of 41 Higher Education Institutions.
- A Research Computing and Data Capabilities Model for Strategic Decision-Making – Paper detailing the background, key concepts and features of the model, initial experience and lessons learned (February 2020).
- Fostering Collaboration Among Organizations in the Research Computing and Data Ecosystem (Paper that introduces the growing ecosystem of organizations that in some way support and enable activities related to research computing and data; February 2020).
- An HR Job Family Matrix specifically for RCD Professionals that can be used by a range of institutions to properly classify RCD Professional roles (July 2019) – Click here to get access.
- Research Computing and Data Professionals Job Elements and Career Guide (April 2018).
RCD Stakeholders and Value Propositions
Annual Reports to the NSF on the CaRCC Research Coordination Network