- This event has passed.
Systems-Facing Track Call, September 21st, 2023
September 21, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Systems-Facing Track, Thursday September 21st, 2023 1pm ET/ 12pm CT/ 11am MT/ 10am PT/ 8am HT
Topic: CaRCC Systems Facing Roundup Session
Discussion lead by:
- Brian Haymore – University of Utah – CaRCC Systems-facing track co-coordinator
- Matthew Smith – University of British Columbia – CaRCC Systems-facing track co-coordinator
Description: For September we will be hosting “CaRCC Systems-Facing Roundup” where we would like to interactively look through what topics we have covered and pose some questions in an attempt to answer:
- Which, if any, topics need a revisit/update?
- Where might there be gaps in terms of topics that we should work on having covered?
- What are current or forward looking key/critical issues that would be of value to discuss as a community?
- What emerging tech are you most interested in?
- Are there any topics, or specific presentations, from PEARC23, or other recent venue, that we should try to schedule a track call to further explore?
- What are we, as a track and or the leadership of the track, doing well at and not doing as well at as we should?
We will have a few slides and “menti” interactive questions to walk us through these points and hope to have you all join us to help us fill these questions with all of your perspectives so that we can help shape things to ensure we are bringing the right value to the community. Looking forward to the call/discussion!
Join the CaRCC People Network: http://bit.ly/join_carcc_people_network
CaRCC YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/carcc
CaRCC YouTube Channel Systems-Facing Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV-SC0CHLTwehApeMg_fJ5VbYndETh3yT