- This event has passed.
Data-Facing Track Call – June 2019
June 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Inaugural Data-facing Track call.
Hello CaRCC Data-Facing Track members!
Our initial call will take place this coming Tuesday, June 4th at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific. Here is a brief outline of the agenda for this call:
- Welcome and Logistics
- CaRCC/People Network Background
- Survey Results
- Breakout Room Introductions
- Name, Institution, Team/Organization
- What does your group look like? (# people, services offered, are you the only person like you?)
- How do you help researchers work with data in your role?
- What other data/programming/computing groups or organizations are you part of?
- Breakout Groups Report Out
- Upcoming Call Topics
Call Coordinates (Zoom)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/3816547290
iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,3816547290# or +16465588656,3816547290#
Telephone: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 381 654 7290
Matthew and Christina
Data-Facing Track Coordinators
The CaRCC (Campus Research Computing Consortium) People Network aims “to foster, build and grow an inclusive community (termed the “People Network”) for campus CI, research computing and data professionals.” If you have received this email NOT via CaRCC’s People Network, and you would like to join the People Network, which also includes Researcher-facing, Software-facing, and Data-facing tracks, please fill in the form at http://bit.ly/join_carcc_people_network.