- This event has passed.
CaRCC researcher-facing call – Dec 2018
December 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Identifying and Supporting Positive Users Behaviors or How do you keep users on Admin Santa’s ‘nice’ list?
How do you prevent users of your systems from:
- Running stuff on the head node
- Filling up the file system / never removing files
- Filling up the file system with the wrong kind of files
- Submitting too many jobs
- Not using the system efficiently (requesting more cores than using, etc.)
- Sharing accounts/passwords with each other
- What are some strategies you use to address the above issues or create a culture of good user citizenship more generally?
Call Coordinates (Zoom):
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/3816547290
iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,3816547290# or +16465588656,3816547290#
Telephone: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 381 654 7290